We are your first call to handle any of your child's health needs or concerns. If it's out of our range of expertise we have excellent pediatric subspecialists at our fingertips! Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Well Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Care for Children with Special Needs
- Adolescent and Young Adult Care
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Behavioral Issues
- School & Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Managing ADHD, Allergies, and Asthma
- Academic Underachievement
- Specialist Referral
- Immunization information
Our website's educational library is the licensed American Academy of Pediatrics resource which has valuable information on almost every issue concerning child and adolescent mental and physical health. Feel free to access it regularly and often!
The CDC Travel Page has up-to-date health information for international travel.
And for general pediatric and information online please visit the HealthyChildren Website .